Open Bid Opportunities
PUBLIC NOTICE - LEGAL NOTICE
The CITY OF PAINESVILLE, OHIO will receive emailed proposals at the Office of the City Manager, Painesville City Hall, 7 Richmond Street, Painesville, Ohio 44077 until 3:00 p.m. (local time), March 18, 2022, for:
- The selected candidate must have the ability to work on four issues a year that correspond with seasonal changes (January, March, June and October).
- The selected candidate will be given a one-week timespan from receiving copy to producing a finalized, approved newsletter. The candidate will be given estimated dates for each issue of the newsletter in advance for planning purposes.
- The selected candidate must have the ability to work with a local printer on logistics of printing and delivery of the newsletter to the post office. The selected candidate must also work with the post office to determine postage costs for each issue and provide the total cost to the City for payment.
- Upon completion of the newsletter, the candidate will provide both a print and online version file and the City of Painesville retains all intellectual property rights.
Proposals must include the following information:
- Experience/Qualification of Graphic Design (resume or online portfolio)
- Work Examples (with at least one example being a newsletter or magazine design)
- Two References
- Proposed Fees and Expenses
- If hourly, provide the hourly rate and an estimate of how many hours each newsletter would require with two revisions.
- A blended or flat rate is also acceptable
Questions can be submitted to Kathleen Sullivan, Communications Coordinator, at [email protected]. A panel of city staff will review submitted proposals for completeness, qualifications, competitiveness and recommendation. All proposals must be submitted electronically by 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 18, 2022 to the attention of Kathleen Sullivan, Communications Coordinator, City of Painesville ([email protected]) with the header “Request for Proposal: Graphic Design.” Proposals received after the stated time will not be accepted.
PUBLIC NOTICE - LEGAL NOTICE
The CITY OF PAINESVILLE, OHIO is seeking qualified landscape/mowing companies to mow city properties in violation of Section 917.02 - RANK VEGETATION through November, 2022. An optional pre-bid meeting can be scheduled on Monday, March 21, 2022 only if requested. Final proposals are due no later than Friday, March 25, 2022 by 12:00 noon. Interested parties may request a pre-bid meeting or a copy of the proposal by e-mailing [email protected]. You can also obtain a proposal copy at the Community Development Department, located at 66 Mentor Avenue, Painesville, Ohio 44077.
- Rehabilitation of Various Sanitary Sewers - Bids from March 16, 2022
- State Route 2 13.8 kV Distribution Circuits Overhead to Underground Conversion - PENDING - Bids on March 4, 2022
- Chemicals for Division of Water and WPCP - Bids from February 4, 2022
- Removal of Petroleum Contaminated soil on Vacant Commercial Property - Bids from September 29, 2021
- Asphalt Resurfacing of N State Street - Bids from May 12, 2021
- Asphalt Resurfacing of Various Roads - Bids from May 12, 2021