*Camp is on a first come first serve basis for registration. Spots are not reserved until paperwork and camp down payment is made*
Included in this packet is information to help your camper(s) have a great summer with us. Please read over this packet in its entirety and return the necessary forms (pages 10-14) to our office or by emailing them to [email protected]. Once forms are returned, an online account will be made with a link sent to your email provided. Payments can me made via credit card online, credit card over the phone, check, or cash. Camp schedule, location and times could change due to Covid-19 restrictions.
2022 Field Trips
Trip schedule subject to change (Covid-19, weather, river levels, etc.).
- Week 1 (5/31-6/3): Recreation Park, Morton Pool, City Skate Center (Painesville)
- Week 2 (6/6-6/10): Chapin Forest, Morton Pool, Holden Arboretum Canopy Tour
- Week 3 (6/13-6/17): Penitentiary Glen, Morton Pool, Cleveland Zoo
- Week 4 (6/20-6/24): Chagrin River Reservation, Morton Pool, Chips Putt-Putt and Ice Cream
- Week 5 (6/27-7/1): Big Creek Park, Morton Pool, Ohio Mobile Gaming Video Game Truck
- Week 6 (7/5-7/8): Lake Erie Bluffs, Morton Pool, Water Week (Dunk Tank, Water Balloons, etc.)
- Week 7 (7/11-7/15): North Chagrin Reservation., Morton Pool, Lake County Captains Game
- Week 8 (7/18-7/22): Girdled Road Reservation, Morton Pool, Swings N Things
- Week 9 (7/25-7/29): Hidden Valley Park, Morton Pool, Camp Laser and Water Tag
- Week 10 (8/1-8/5): Helen Hazen Wyman Park, Morton Pool, Muck N Yuck (chocolate syrup slip and slides, egg toss, etc.)
A few notes on field trips.
- Money for field trips is NOT required. Campers are responsible for their own money. We will not hold their money.
- Some trips require swimsuits and/or a change of clothes (see above). We will also let you know in our weekly newsletter the specific needs for each trip.
- We provide lunch daily, even on field trip days. You may pack a lunch if you do not want the free lunch, however, campers may NOT be able to purchase lunch on field trips. Typically, we have 30 minutes for lunch on trips. Children purchasing lunch will delay the group and certain trips require us to stay on a strict schedule.