When: Monday - Friday, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Where: Lake Erie College, Jerome T. Osborne Athletic and Wellness Center (corner of Gillett Street and W Walnut Ave)
Fee: Free to all seniors
Rules and Updates
- Waiver/Emergency contact form must be filled out during first visit to walking program. Form will be kept in a binder on site in case of an emergency.
- This program is for the use of the walking track only. No exercise equipment is to be used.
- No walking alone/ Must always be at least two people on the track.
- Please maintain social distance when using the facility.
- Times are subject to change. Call the Painesville Recreation office at 440-392-5912 for any questions or concerns.